Monday, January 21, 2008

Love n Hate


What do you see in the image above?? I'll bet you would read it as "LOVE".

At least that's what I said when my niece asked me about the lines written on the T-shirt she wore in our family gathering one day. I said : "LOVE" . Then she said : " No.. it's HATE" and she giggled at my perplexed face. And then she said: "Well... it could be LOVE , it could be HATE.. depends from what angle you see it". She then asked me to join her and read the letters again as she stood up in front of a mirror.

It became crystal clear for me. Looking it from a reverse mirror view...

LOVE ( is ) HATE.

Quoted:

“Do you know the old statement: Love moderately, for the person you love today may be the one you hate in future; and hate moderately, for the person you hate today may be your loved one in future.” (Related by Al-Bukhari in Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Al-Tirmidhi and Al-Tabarani).

How true.






Salam Damai.
Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment